Your favorite cam photo

wooly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a secret, all the pics i have are from property i own and/or hunt. Been doing habitat improvement for years and keep adding to the property as more becomes available. I provide almost 60 acres of sanctuary (in various size areas) within my property and when i say sanctuary i mean it does not see a human enter it for any reason,at any time(other than to recover a deer and then only at night, or cutting removing timmber in winter).

and what part of NY is that? It appears you have done a very good job; sell any hunts? ;D

here is a great pic posted on page 1 by Lawdwaz that needed a little help with the exposure. A lot of the commericial cams don't get it right but they are getting better.

Uh oh, another camera nut,lol! ???  I like to make adjustments to my trail cam pics too.

Still need to find a way to make the racks grow in real life to post prossesing proportions! ;)

here is a great pic posted on page 1 by Lawdwaz that needed a little help with the exposure. A lot of the commericial cams don't get it right but they are getting better.

Uh oh, another camera nut,lol! ???  I like to make adjustments to my trail cam pics too.

Still need to find a way to make the racks grow in real life to post prossesing proportions! :D

Food for thought; thanks!    ;D ;D ;D