New Boots...

I love lacrosse's until it gets cold then I would wear my mickeys now I have a pair of Baffin's and there is nothing in the world like them! I have never had a boot as comfortable and you almost can't make your feet sweat and they are WARM! 3 years ago Ohio late muzzeloader was the first time I tried them a high of 6 with 20 mph wind and I sat all day and never had cold feet that was when I became a believer!

I love lacrosse's until it gets cold then I would wear my mickeys now I have a pair of Baffin's and there is nothing in the world like them! I have never had a boot as comfortable and you almost can't make your feet sweat and they are WARM! 3 years ago Ohio late muzzeloader was the first time I tried them a high of 6 with 20 mph wind and I sat all day and never had cold feet that was when I became a believer!

What model Baffin are you talking about?

• 2 months later...

Boots you say?

(1) Rocky lace up boots w/ Gor-tex and Thinsulate insulation (600 grams).

(2) LaCrosse 18" Burley knee high boots non-insul. (my personal favorite)

(3) Pak boots w/ the removable liners for stand hunting in extreme cold weather.

Each has their specific uses.