Outdoors fire/place

Dom

I was at Tractor supply yesterday and they have a barrel stove that looks cool.This got me thinking about outdoor fire places/fire pits.For many years I have been using an old truck wheel for a fire.I have an old oil tank and think I will try to make a fire pit/smoker out of it.Has anyone done anything like this if so what or how would you use for the chimney?I was going to try using an old muffler that I have. any other ideas 

I was visiting a friends beach house and noticed an old Pennsylvania stove rotting away on the edge of the property. I brought it home and power washed it and it's my new fire pit, it's sweeeeeeeet. In my opinionb9c43cf1d722078992990b2dfa3abc73.jpg

Nice why not use it?this is a nice looking fireplace

apparantly they weren't just fire hazards, they're guaranteed house fires lol. But it looks awesome in the yard

I wouldn't use in the house,but would have no problem using outside I would look into getting a gas logset and enjoy on the patio.