Ammo Or Cases 222 Rem Mag

airedale

It has been out of production for some time now and is really tough to come by these days. I have done many internet searches for a long time, about the best I can come up with is an online auction once in awhile. Any ammo from out of state can not be shipped so that eliminates just about everything I find. I was hoping maybe someone here might have some laying around.

If worse comes to worse I can make it out of 204 Ruger cases but I would rather just obtain the regular 222 mag factory cases if possible.

Al

It has been out of production for some time now and is really tough to come by these days. I have done many internet searches for a long time, about the best I can come up with is an online auction once in awhile. Any ammo from out of state can not be shipped so that eliminates just about everything I find. I was hoping maybe someone here might have some laying around.

If worse comes to worse I can make it out of 204 Ruger cases but I would rather just obtain the regular 222 mag factory cases if possible.

Al

Can ship it to an ffl

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Yes it can be shipped to an FFL and I know anything I find will not be cheap but with the prices I have been seeing along with the shipping and the FFL guy's cut what I have found so far is totaling way too much. I would make my own out of the 204 Ruger cases before paying those kinds of prices.

Al

• 3 weeks later...

I was down in South Carolina a couple of weeks ago at the Pickens County Flea Market, which is supposedly the biggest flea market in SC.. I kept my eyes peeled for .222 mag brass or ammo..I did not see any, although they nearly everything ELSE in creation ! They had .222 Rem, but no magnum stuff that I could find.

• Like 1