Video Again Catches Criminals with Badges Shooting Another unarmed Black Man

It appears you posted a video on the Baton Rouge cop killer.  You fugged up if that wasn't your intent.

However I suspect your post should be titled, "Police shooting another violent criminal resisting arrest".  I wait for it with great anticipation.

• Like 1

This video took place in Miami, but I'm not surprised an ignorant police apologist wouldn't now the actual facts. In your defense I can see how you can get confused when nearly every day you are forced to defend the scum members of law enforcement when they are caught on video carrying out their criminal misdeeds.

Why does the video not show the man getting shot?  It may have been an accidental shooting, but your video shows nothing of substance that would reveal anything about it.  Why did they take out the part where he actually got shot?

It's a rhetorical question by the way.

Call came in as a man with a gun threatening someone.  Cops show up and it appears the autistic man is a threat to the black man with his hands up.  A HISPANIC cop feels the man with the supposed gun is going to hurt the black man on the ground with his hands up.  The HISPANIC cop decides to shoot the man he believes has a gun and ACCIDENTALLY shoots the black man in the LEG.

In some judgmental minds, that makes the cop a criminal.  They have little grey matter to work with and what they have is already polluted by Leftist Anti-Police Terrorist propaganda.

If not for people like Redneck and groups like BLM, this little incident wouldn't even make the news.  They should be happy the black guy just won the virtual liability lottery and taxpayers will be paying him millions because of one cop's error in judgement.