Camera circuit boards

So my covert died and I tried everything but apparently the wire from door to batteries (being extremely short )frayed over time and  I thought fried the circuit board...well that's what I'm thinking, I don't have equipment to check...so I had taken it apart to check this ...and realized  why are there no repair places or how would I go about getting a new circuit board/assembly. When I I opened it up it was so tight that the camera board wires disconnected from the circuit board in the front cover. but then that allowed me to wiggle the battery wires around  and a little green lite turns on just in the right spot so  that tells me it was the battery cable in the first place.Maybe board isn't fried? Where would or could  go for a repair if reasonable?

Still with as many cams out there, I am surprised there isn't anyone advertising repairs...any idea what that green light on the cam board is? doesn't anyone work circuit boards? I use to work trouble shooting boards but they were huge Fork lift ones with large harnesses and what not...also years ago..... we had ohms meters and electronics for testing everything...I can barely make out anything on these tiny boards..that green light surprised me.....lol

Edited by growalot