Beaman arrow question/help

RangerClay

Do any of you shoot Beaman arrows? I'm refletching my son's ICS Bowhunters and I'm trying to lineup the nock with the cock vane. The problem I'm running into is how tight the nocks are. It's literally taking all I've got just to spin them a 1/4 turn. Not sure how I'm going to get them out for lighted nocks later.

I've never owned Beamans before. Is this normal for this brand? Any suggestions to loosen these up would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, stoneam2006 said:

Is the point insert hollow? Could run a hanger thru and poke out....another thing I read once was put a small size Dia drill inside cover end and fling downward toward knock and it will push it out also

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I may try that with a welding rod.  Thanks

• Like 1

I use my teeth to pull them out.  Don't try this at home, lol.  I would use plyers they will come right out.  I shoot the ICS hunter pro's in 400.  They are a little hard to get started when you twist them but I would not make them loose by sanding or they might start popping out when you hit a hard target.  I have also twisted them when on the string.  The plyers should pull them right out, never had an issue with them NOT coming out but they are a little tight.

• Like 1