not feelling well effect your....

growalot

Shooting...I have switched back to field points because my groupings are to tight...today I woke with a very queasy stomach and it's stayed that way all day...well today's practice was from ground and tree because I just couldn't stop shooting 4-5 inches high and to the left...the arrows were 0 to 3inches a part in the group but not where my aim was..now that's not a whole lot off really and fantastic grouping ...but not what it should have been...so I went to the ground and still the exact same thing....I have to contribute it to my not feeling well...I have no sights on the bow to be off...and nothing has happened to the rig between yesterday and today......So how is your shooting when your not quite up to snuff physically?

4 hours ago, growalot said:

Shooting...I have switched back to field points because my groupings are to tight...today I woke with a very queasy stomach and it's stayed that way all day...well today's practice was from ground and tree because I just couldn't stop shooting 4-5 inches high and to the left...the arrows were 0 to 3inches a part in the group but not where my aim was..now that's not a whole lot off really and fantastic grouping ...but not what it should have been...so I went to the ground and still the exact same thing....I have to contribute it to my not feeling well...I have no sights on the bow to be off...and nothing has happened to the rig between yesterday and today......So how is your shooting when your not quite up to snuff physically?

If you don't feel good, don't shoot!

I ain't going to, no way/no how......................

• Like 1

Hahaha...I'm so far over the hill of ever getting pregnant again ,it takes half a day to see the sun rise over that ridge!

Lawd ,you've never shot or even hunted feeling a bit under temperature? I believe it's my sinuses acting up lots of pollen and dust in the air. So close to opener daily shooting is a must do routine.

• Like 1