Remington Model 10 12ga

Remington Model 10 12ga slided action pump (take down) 29" Full choke barrel,Made in 1908 108yrs old. This gun has a very low 4 Digit serial Number, Matching Reciver & Barrel numbers.Remington research said it was made in early 1908. Its reblued & stocks free from cracks in great condition, Its in full working order and functions like it should. Very nice gun and a part of Remington history. $400 FTF or $450 shipped

Remington 1o.jpg

One of my best hunting/fishing buddies in high school had one of the Remington bottom eject pump guns, but I can't remember if  it was a Model 10 or a Model 29. It was a 12 gauge full choke.

He was killed by small arms fire in an ambush in Vietnam in March of 1971. I don't know what ever happened to his shotgun.

I built it to save it but want to build another gun. Its fun to shoot a 108 yr old gun that could still be hunted with, not many 108 yr old things still work LOL. It is a bottom eject, its a take down gun too. You push the release on the feed tube turn it and its in 2, pretty neat. Pygmy sorry to hear your friend was killed in combat, The ultimate sacrifice.

• Like 1