The VP presidential debate is breaking my heart

4 hours ago, fasteddie said:

If Trump wine , I believe he would surround himself with some knowledgeable people . He says a lot of stupid things but he isn't stupid . 

Why hasn't he surrounded himself with them yet? And, if he has, why doesn't he listen to them? His twitter account is a great bellwether of where his head is. There's just no excuse for the behavior he has exhibited on there. I don't believe this would change if he were in washington. Even last night he was still picking on Megyn Kelly!

With Pence as his right hand man, Trump is looking better then ever after this debate. I do agree, Pence would get my vote for POTUS before Trump, but he's not the top runner, YET! So, Trump has my vote.

Every single person Hillary has in her group are crooked, lying, stealing, USA hating, racist, pond scum. I was actually being nice using pond scum! Sorry, I am not putting my vote on the side of the people who started ISIS and a race war right on our own soil, then keeps promoting that race war. Sorry, facts are facts, and the Clinton's, are criminals. We all know what they have done, and not made up propaganda. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ....rob said:

With Pence as his right hand man, Trump is looking better then ever after this debate. I do agree, Pence would get my vote for POTUS before Trump, but he's not the top runner, YET! So, Trump has my vote.

Given pence at the debate, the best thing for their ticket right now would be if trump said he's bowing out and nominates pence in his place. That would be truly interesting. I think he'd own the polls at that point.