Rocky Silent Hunter Boots

Field and Stream had the Rocky Silent Hunter Boots on clearance a couple weeks ago . They were normally $140 and marked down to $90 and then reduced to $68 . I wore them for the 1st time Saturday . Withe temp at 36 degrees and only 400 grams of insulation , my feet were a tad cold in the am . They are quite comfortable . They have the Vibram outsole and waterproof but I wouldn't walk through any stream with them . Due to the way they fit , I had to go to a half size larger . 

Due to fit , I would never buy boots and shoes on-line as my assortment of footwear is 3 different sizes (although I have done so in the past with some luck) .. 

• 2 weeks later...

The 1st pair of Rocky's I had were the Corn Stalkers . They were comfortable and lasted a long time . I wore them wood chuck hunting and deer hunting and they got a good workout . Most boots / shoes are made overseas and don't last worth a darn . No quality anymore .