Looking at a hi point

jimbo91

A buddy of mine has one and it is a fun little gun to plink with...

It would probably keep the riff raff off the front lawn in a pinch, too, but I would prefer something more potent than a 9MM for that, like a shotgun.... ;) .....

My buddie loves his..I have never seen it malfunction and it seems quite accurate for a gun of it's type..I've seen him ding metal targets at 100 yards with it ....

Hey guys, I came across the hi point carbines and i really like them, do you guys know anything about them? I was thinking I would get the 9mm just because ammo is way more cost effective and i know people that load it.

Wow....I didnt even notice your post till now....I picked up the same exact carbine in 9 mm today....hoping to shoot mine this weekend. So did you get the carbine?

Not yet im still doing a lot of research. I found a baretta CX4 storm that also comes in 9mm, 40, or 45 and it looks similar but the price tag is more, but i cant find any complaints about it. I tend to do quite a bit of research before i buy a gun, but you should definately pm me and let me know how it goes, I'd be very interested in how it performed for you

Not yet im still doing a lot of research. I found a baretta CX4 storm that also comes in 9mm, 40, or 45 and it looks similar but the price tag is more, but i cant find any complaints about it. I tend to do quite a bit of research before i buy a gun, but you should definately pm me and let me know how it goes, I'd be very interested in how it performed for you

I'll keep you posted as to how it shoots, it sure is a neat little gun.