Scientists just completed a census of the creepy crawlies that live in our homes

EspressoBuzz

This is perfect timing...Guys after leaf blowing..go to laundry room strip and put everything in the washer. Then go either soak or shower in hot water...soap up your ears and neck first then lather your hair before washing all over...scrub those tight areas...

I took a very hot soak in the tub after leAf blowing....OMG!  It is the itchy scratchy show hear for I  literally had bugs crawling all over me and trying to escape the steaming water. 6 things that looked like deer lice... blackspots floating all over, a few winged things ..In about flipped..Nearly par boiled my self and now I itch everywhere!

1 hour ago, growalot said:

This is perfect timing...Guys after leaf blowing..go to laundry room strip and put everything in the washer. Then go either soak or shower in hot water...soap up your ears and neck first then lather your hair before washing all over...scrub those tight areas...

I took a very hot soak in the tub after leAf blowing....OMG!  It is the itchy scratchy show hear for I  literally had bugs crawling all over me and trying to escape the steaming water. 6 things that looked like deer lice... blackspots floating all over, a few winged things ..In about flipped..Nearly par boiled my self and now I itch everywhere!

I am waiting for Pygmy to chime in on this one growie. You, tub, soap......

• Like 1

I can laugh now, but I nearly flooded the bath room. I never even thought about all the stuff I was stiring up in the  woods. Then there was that bit of blow back when I caught a wrong angle or rock/ log. I assumed it was just dirt,nothing living. Just gross especially being a bug aphobe. 

If we stressed about every creepy that can crawl on us in the woods, many people would never step a foot in the woods again. There have been 'studies' done on how many spiders humans eat each year while we are sleeping, just at home. Image about camping.......

The big one that bothers me now are ticks.

I hate all bugs, call it any technical term for each bug you want, still bugs to me, and I hate them all. 

• Like 1