Here's number 2

deerhuntinghippie

Some of you seemed to enjoy the first video journal entry I did a couple of weeks ago. It was quick and palatable like instant grits. This second entry is more like a stew. It's been simmering inside for quite awhile but I wasn't able to find the right ingredients for the finishing touch until getting on stand this season.

For those curious about why I make these videos, to put it simply, I have no idea. The same way I have no idea why I write. I know my stuff isn't for everyone, especially in the outdoor community, but I want the ones who do enjoy my work to know that I really do appreciate all the kind words and encouragement.

Hope a few of you enjoy this entry.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

• Like 1

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Very well written and it seemed to capture some of my own thoughts as well. I've liked seeing your work here, for quite some time. From the fishing, metal detecting, hunting and exploring. Your work exudes wholesomeness and family values that I cherish in my own life. Thank you for sharing with us. And keep this going. I look forward to seeing more from you sir.

• Like 1

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Very well written and it seemed to capture some of my own thoughts as well. I've liked seeing your work here, for quite some time. From the fishing, metal detecting, hunting and exploring. Your work exudes wholesomeness and family values that I cherish in my own life. Thank you for sharing with us. And keep this going. I look forward to seeing more from you sir.

Glad you enjoy our videos and I'm glad this piece resonated with you. I've been wanting to make this video for awhile but couldn't find the inspiration until getting on stand this season.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour