It's the M1's Turn...

Pygmy

Well, I have been fortunate to have killed a couple of deer this season..

The first one was shot with the sporterized Springfield 03A3 30-06 that I bought about a year ago from my Good Buddy Gus, who passed away last July..

The second was shot with my main go-to  whitetail rifle, a M700 Rem Mountain Rifle in  7mm08...

I have room for one more in the freezer...I think it's time to take the Garand M1 hunting....She's not a cherry, because I killed a doe with her a few years back, but she hasn't had much action lately.... I have one more DMP left....<<SMILE>>.....

• Like 6

Well, I have been fortunate to have killed a couple of deer this season..
The first one was shot with the sporterized Springfield 03A3 30-06 that I bought about a year ago from my Good Buddy Gus, who passed away last July..
The second was shot with my main go-to  whitetail rifle, a M700 Rem Mountain Rifle in  7mm08...
I have room for one more in the freezer...I think it's time to take the Garand M1 hunting....She's not a cherry, because I killed a doe with her a few years back, but she hasn't had much action lately.... I have one more DMP left....>.....

I was kinda thinking about bringing mine out this weekend too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I have room for one more in the freezer...I think it's time to take the Garand M1 hunting....She's not a cherry, because I killed a doe with her a few years back, but she hasn't had much action lately.... I have one more DMP left....<<SMILE>>.....

We had the M1 when I first went into the Marine Corps . GREAT RIFLE !   Always wanted one but now at my age , it no longer matters .