It May Help.......

I just got charged again today for my yearly $10 site donation for this site. It would be nice to see more of us that enjoy this site everyday to buck up and donate a cheap 10 spot for the upkeep of a pretty good site we all enjoy to read and use?  For the most part we all get along on here and the ones that dont seem to keep their infighting to a minimum, where as in the past not so much.

Anyways John would never ask but a simple 10 spot from even half of our users would be a huge help i'm sure!

• Like 7

I'm new to this forum and haven't posted much, but have enjoyed reading.  I didn't even know there was a support option.  Had to hunt (ha ha) to find it.  Just did my humble $10 and glad to do it.  Maybe there should be a link on the forum main page so people are more likely to see it and make a contribution.  

Thank you to the site owner and everyone who contributes.

jmark

• Like 5

I've gotten so much more from this forum, than the nominal fee for a support membership! There are some doggone good people here! For less than a magazine subscription, you get more friendly advice, tips and local info, that you just won't find in other mediums. And on a vast array of topics. Not mention the occasional belly laugh! So if anyone is on the fence, thinking about a support membership, to this great site. I encourage you to do so now. While it is fresh in your mind!

• Like 3