Milo Yiannopoulos disinvited from CPAC after recording resurfaces of him discussing pedophilia

3 hours ago, nyantler said:

Ok I get it.. you don't know what pedophilia is. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but I don't see him justifying pedophilia. More about his thoughts on the disparity in the age of consent around the country.

Apparently plenty of other folks think the exact opposite of some of you fellas here, thankfully, and his career is over for the time being. Hopefully some of these other hacks will get walking papers too.

Joe, slowly as I age, I am turning more conservative than I thought possible. It wont be long and I will be enjoying a Manhattan with you, haha.

22 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Apparently plenty of other folks think the exact opposite of some of you fellas here, thankfully, and his career is over for the time being. Hopefully some of these other hacks will get walking papers too.

Joe, slowly as I age, I am turning more conservative than I thought possible. It wont be long and I will be enjoying a Manhattan with you, haha.

Never surprising that others think differently than me :) Age and common sense tend to go hand in hand... hope you enjoy a good cigar too... goes great  with a Manhattan!