Mushrooms

apoallo

I have a bunch of these mushrooms growing in my mulch they were not there  Sunday then appeared on Monday and today they seem to be dying off anybody know what type of mushrooms these are and if they're good to eat or toxic for pets etc. any info would be great 

IMG_1780.JPG

http://americanmushrooms.com/id.htm
mushrooms can kill you fast.i researched them a few years ago for every good one there's a deadly one.it's best to have someone with experience take you out and show you whats good and whats not.jmo 

I understand u really don't have any interest in eating wild mushrooms but this is the first year in 4 that they have grown in that area and curious if they are the bad ones or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't find anything on them. I would say you can't eat them. 

I had a dog that walked around my yard eating mushrooms every year, I don't think she got sick from them but then again she has since died … (

Edited by Paula

20 hours ago, Paula said:

I couldn't find anything on them. I would say you can't eat them. 

I had a dog that walked around my yard eating mushrooms every year, I don't think she got sick from them but then again she has since died … (

One could argue thats worse than getting sick

• Like 2

I have a bunch of these mushrooms growing in my mulch they were not there  Sunday then appeared on Monday and today they seem to be dying off anybody know what type of mushrooms these are and if they're good to eat or toxic for pets etc. any info would be great 

IMG_1780.JPG

You seem to have found some Bolbitius Vitellinus(egg yolk) mushroom. Not edible.
5531b0769869fccbefcec18718fca2ad.jpg

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk