Who wins.....McGregor vs.Mayweather ?

Water Rat

I am praying that Mcgregor wins. I absolutely hate Mayweather and used to hate Mcgregor (until I realized he backs up what he says). Im a huge Mcgregor fan now though. Now statistically if you look at the the numbers there's no way Mcgregor has a chance, but looking at the statistics is a terrible way to analyze the possible outcomes. I'm actually giving him at least a 10 percent chance of winning and here's why. 1-Hes just so different. His movement is completely dynamic, he switches stances constantly, hes a southpaw, hits way harder than Mayweather, hes younger, has the reach advantage and he is very good at knocking people out when stepping backwards. Now it is boxing so obviously he is slightly out of his element and its 10 oz gloves. If hes going to do it, it'll have to be with in the first 4 rounds or else Floyd is getting that decision. No way his brittle hands will knock out Conor and no way Conor will win a decision against Floyd. 

I may catch flack from this, but i also believe boxing is not a fight when compared to MMA. Now I may be biased because ive been doing jiu jitsu for close to a year, but its way harder when you have to worry about someone getting a takedown and beating the crap out of you on the ground, choking you out, breaking a limb or catching a shinbone to the temple. That's just my opinion though. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 1