Beikirch's of East Rochester

I called Beikirchs yesterday to see if a RCBS item I had ordered a couple months ago had come in . The guy that answered the phone said RCBS was having a problem filling orders .

Today I got a call from Beikirchs and was asked by Dave about my order . I told him about it and he said there was no problem with RCBS and he would personally take care of my order and call when the items arrive . My son and I have shopped there several times and they are a great company !

Many of the shops around the Rochester area are supplied by Beikirchs ...........

Sounds like a good place! nothing around here shop wise. Do have a great neighbor who seems to have every reloading supply and is usually willing to part with what i need. I'll have to ask where he gets his stuff, i think mostly mail order.

• 5 weeks later...

I had been trying to get the RCBS Die Locking Rings  since January . I called again about 3 weeks ago and Dave (at Beikirchs) said he would take care of it personally . I called yesterday afternoon and Dave said they had gotten the single packaged die lock nuts in but not the multi pack but he would give them to me for the multi pack price ( just under $9 ) . Midway USA sells them for just over $12 plus shipping .

Beikirchs has some great Customer service . I was told that so many folks are doing reloading that some of the companies cannot supply products fast enough .

I had a $50 gift certificate from Christmas and made good use of it !