Binocular help

Buckmaster7600

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

There ya go!

That's the spirit,  if you can't ID a critter at a distance with the naked eye, use your scope.  Heck you might just get a shot!

Jeezzzz, what if it's a human?    Nawww, can't happen.............

no dude I cant count the tines on a buck at 200 yards. but i could sure tell if its a human. So if you could say something a tad bit more stupid.

9 hours ago, vizslas said:

no dude I cant count the tines on a buck at 200 yards. but i could sure tell if its a human. So if you could say something a tad bit more stupid.

I would be grumpy if my shoulder was jacked up too.  I'm pretty sure the stupid part started with scoping stuff instead of using binos.  

A young man shot his hunting partner at dusk a couple years back.  He thought he was shooting a coyote in a scrub field.  Looking at him through a set of binos wouldn't have hurt him a bit.  

Maybe you're cool with people pointing a rifle at you.  Most of us aren't comfortable with that.  One of the local hunting clubs buys each of their youth members a pair of binos as a way of teaching them to safely identify their target.  I'm sure you're infallible, but the rest of us need to slow down just enough to be safe.