Sam vs. the ear of corn

Nomad

The youngest has her permit and I put my da only .38 snub on it just to have something on it, till she gets what she wants . It's a hard gun for  a novice but I like the simple manual of arms , and you really got mean to fire it , no "oops" with that gun.

Her being in Buff we don't get to practice to much together . Today we did my 6 inch DW .22 and the snub . 

For fun I put a ear of corn on the target , first shot blew it into creamed corn, that's all it took she shot the snot out of that gun and did really well.

yes needs to work on stance 

IMG_4793.PNG

IMG_4794.PNG

IMG_4795.PNG

IMG_4796.PNG

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

You always get a pass my friend , she's single too ! Oh and marches in the mermaid parade on Coney Island every year .

But you already got a mermaid ....

Yeah, but that doesn,t mean I might not swap her in for a later model.....Hehehe.....

• Like 3

Before this thread gives people the wrong idea about Dan.........nice shooting Sam!!

Hey Larry, is she interested in her own .38 DA?  I'd part with a like new S&W 642 (NO LOCK!!) revolver.  I forget what "dash" it is but could go check if it matters.  I bought it when I couldn't find a S&W 342 5-6 years ago then sure as shiit, I found the 342 on line and haven't done anything with the 642 since.

Pics are easily available and priced now at $350

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/70713/Firearms/Handguns/Smith+%26+Wesson/S%26W+Revolvers/S%26W+M642+5RD+38SP+%2BP+1.87+No+Internal+Lock

• Like 1

I'll PM you . At This point her permit and that .38 is in my safe . She has roommates , which means a lot,of friends and friends of friends in that appt. plus she's gone a lot . Along with, id like her to take a formal training class in SD .

She agrees  she'd like her own place and more trigger time first , although she's quite safe and getting quite good . I'd feel fine bringing it to,her now if some circumstance warranted it though .

Just saw its an air weight , mine is steel and I don't really want to lighter . Thanks for the offer though .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad