3:18 a.m

growalot

The storms hit around 11pm and has just settled to rain/wind  only now. I've been dealing with Angel on the verge of a heart attack with the horrendous lightening and thunder. Mr B rather testy from being woke by her whining and him being the only one she wanted. Not understanding he needs to get up for work at 4 :30... Well they are both sound asleep,snoring now and I'm wide awake with a miserable head ache. Time to get her to the vets for a  tranquilizer perscription. Her fear of storms and loud noises has become a health risk. Poor old thing....

Oh just wonderful! We have an upset skunk out the bedroom window...so much for that nice breeze! :rolleyes: A night to forget

Edited by growalot

Hahaha...when he woke up to change his alarm at 4 a.m. thats exacactly what I said..."Good now I can go pee" His reply was " Hurry the hell up,I gotta sleep!"....yes 15mins after he got up I heard Coffees  done .....I made his lunch and coffee for work while he showered.....Damn good coffee this morning too...lol

Yes we did and I too had some cleaning to do...it did drop that hung up maple ,exactly where I had planned.I hate well balanced trees. 3 days it sat on a 1/4 inch of wood in light breezes .after the rope I tried winching it over with broke. Boy that opened a few oak up and will serve to protect a wild apple from buck. It also tightens up a bedding area. it fell leaving a nice "secure" opening into it from a plot. It's an "Island" surrounded by plots under a group of 18 mature oak at the base of a hill. I allowed maples to grow under them then started hinging. Criss crossing them. Left a good sized grouping or dogwood brush on either end along plots and watched the bramble and grapes grow. Its a tangled mess the buck file in and out of. I also left a producing wild apple in it and have been nursing a sapling apple just on the edge. That was the last big maple that needed downing in it.

Lol that was of trac...ahh but I actually slept 11 pm till 4....nice!

Edited by growalot