There are deer drives ...then there ......

growalot

are bug drives...notice "Mom",  that's my stand she is looking at. Now this is an area you guys have seen a lot of pics from...I didn't get a chance to fix this plot because well it's growing Burnett and everything loves the Burnett..this sparse mossy area is the most active cam I have...does help the oaks are dropping as well..^_^

09090012.JPG

09090015.JPG

• Like 3

There was a recent dry spell in WNY .. the puddles were dried up. Water was a good bit away .. the turkeys were mouthing the Un-chopped hay and running their beak up the blades of stray/clover/timothy and caught the morning dew in their mouth. Never saw anything like that ... 

IMG_2781.JPG

• Like 1

I mentioned either last year or in the spring I was going to concentrate more on the turkey habitat...opening up the oaks(secure roosting limbs)...and adding much more grain/clovers/alfalfa to the mix ,,,I'm thinking..it's working :wink:

There is the "frog" nursery tub just feet from this and another watering tub 40 yrds and 100yrds from this..the turkey use these water holes a lot

Edited by growalot