what kinda chair do you use

I found this beauty after looking at the  $160 .00 version by Caldwell. With one or two little mods I was able to get the table up to shooting height,and with my rotator cuff still healing from surgery I am going to need all the help I can get during crossbow season. So for $30.00 and a piece of shower curtain rod,ya now the kind the are adjustable . I took it apart and replaced the bottom leg on the table and made it about eleven inches longer. It supports the bow nicely but I think that I will be sticking my shooting stick under the table for a little extra support. That's a pellet rifle in the pic.A bit of black paint, and I should be good to go in the ground blind.

shoting chair.jpg

shooting chair2.jpg

shooting chair3.jpg

• Like 2

Great Idea...this year I will be using my Caldwell field pod in the ground blinds and the one pop up on the tower. Everyplace else I have shooting rails ...some of those are made from PVC pipe and work great... my chairs range from a garden scooter that swivels and has a big tractor seat to big comfy padded office chairs with arms. In the big framed blinds I use the window sills I covered in carpet or rubber roofing

• Like 1