Hunting shows

Robhuntandfish

Youtube is where its at. My new favorite channels are The Hunting Public and Midwest Whitetails. Tim Galati is a long time favorite. theres countless amateur guys putting out good content too. The best part s you can hit the subscribe button and customize your viewing experience to see the kind of content you enjoy on a regular basis.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jokeandcolorOutdoors said:

Youtube is where its at. My new favorite channels are The Hunting Public and Midwest Whitetails. Tim Galati is a long time favorite. theres countless amateur guys putting out good content too. The best part s you can hit the subscribe button and customize your viewing experience to see the kind of content you enjoy on a regular basis.

HP and MW are posting quality updates in HD.  Those guys are getting after it year round.

7 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

HP and MW are posting quality updates in HD.  Those guys are getting after it year round.

It's refreshing to see guys go out and NOT shoot a slammer every episode like clockwork or have their hunt blown out by another hunter or any of the usual stuff us regular guys go through. When I watch traditional hunting shows now my eyes start to glaze over...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jokeandcolorOutdoors said:

It's refreshing to see guys go out and NOT shoot a slammer every episode like clockwork or have their hunt blown out by another hunter or any of the usual stuff us regular guys go through. When I watch traditional hunting shows now my eyes start to glaze over...

Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg is refreshing in that way.  He only hunts public land in that show and you see him strike out some times.

I follow Randy Newberg religiously. He has all his older episodes of "Fresh Tracks" and "On your own Adventures" on Youtube, and the they're always good for a watch.  I also really like his Podcast.  Same goes for Rinella and the Meateater crew.  Show and podcast are both great.  

I saw it mentioned here as well, but Jim Shockey's "Uncharted" is a pretty fascinating look at some of the dynamics surrounding hunting in far off places in the world that most of us will likely never set foot in.  

I think the thing I like most about the 3 hosts I mentioned is that they are all great ambassadors for hunting in different ways.

• Like 1