No tags for my hunting camp

Chef

So I found out I will have time to hunt the last weekend of the season, on time I’ve had since opening day when I shot the small 6. Problem is I have no tags for 3h where my camp is. I think I’ll sit there any way as my buddies both have tags and there is the off chance I can see a bear. Maybe mid day I’ll push the bedding areas for them and we can see what pops out. I’d rather be at camp with friends and have no real chance of a harvest then travel and hunt alone. What are all

Your thoughts on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

So I found out I will have time to hunt the last weekend of the season, on time I’ve had since opening day when I shot the small 6. Problem is I have no tags for 3h where my camp is. I think I’ll sit there any way as my buddies both have tags and there is the off chance I can see a bear. Maybe mid day I’ll push the bedding areas for them and we can see what pops out. I’d rather be at camp with friends and have no real chance of a harvest then travel and hunt alone. What are all
Your thoughts on that.

Perfect plan. No question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes. That is the essence of deer camp. The norm these days is guys get a deer and go home. Or complain about the “lack of deer” at the old family camp in the mountains or southern tier and leave early to go sit over a food plot on the land they lease with work buddies in the flat lands.

Yes. That is the essence of deer camp. The norm these days is guys get a deer and go home. Or complain about the “lack of deer” at the old family camp in mountains and leave early to go sit over a food plot on the land the lease with work buddies in the flat lands.

This is true but let me clarify it’s my camp, not a group camp. If I don’t go they don’t go, yes I agree though that’s why I have them up every season. The rule I have is treat the place like it’s yours. So hunt it sit where ever you want, do what ever you want. But when Work needs to be done at camp you better be there.... any way I agree it’s all about having a good time with friends so we will be at camp!

• Like 1

I’m in 3h too been done since 40 minutes after daylight on opening day. Spent 4 days up there last week and I’m leaving to go back after work tomorrow.  

Where in 3h are you.... I was done about 30 min before you lol