If you don't post post pics of your deer your....

mowin

Yeah.  Off topic, but it seemed worth noting.  You are one happy guy.  Real ray of sunshine.

Glad you feel better. You better believe I am one happy guy. Best part is that I am not shallow enough to let what others say or post to let it even remotely bother me. But you know what they say about jealousy and what it can do to a person? Myself? Never have to worry about that. If some kept up with the topics or better yet if it was directed at them things would go much smoother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

You care to back those words up and show one case of me showing my jealousy about anything or anyone on this site? Never has and never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk that bear killed in Letchworth sure seemed to have you panties in a bunch. Just my option but seemed a little jealous.  Again just my opinion but I'd be willing to bet others would agree..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Idk that bear killed in Letchworth sure seemed to have you panties in a bunch. Just my option but seemed a little jealous.  Again just my opinion but I'd be willing to bet others would agree..

Guess you are another one that reads/puts words in others posts then. There was nothing said about bear or hunter.  Just the shady doings of the park it was killed on.

I have bears in my back yard that i let others kill.  They dont do anything for me.  

Good try but anyone reading the post can see where your post makes no sense.