Ruger .380 LCP

Last fall I bought a Ruger .380 LCP and have fired it very little . I installed a Crimson Trace Lazer on the pistol . I put some stuff in my backpack and walked over to the Ontario Rod & Gun Club that's only 1 mile away and fired a few rounds .

I hate the trigger ! You squeeze , squeeze , squeeze and finally bang . I prefer a trigger that has tension and you feel it . The lazer is almost impossible to see in daylight . In low light or darkness , it is awesome . Here's hoping I don't get mugged in broad daylight !    alt=Surehttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/icon_smile_whistling.gif[/img]

I have a Kel-Tec P3-AT which is very similar to the Ruger LCP, but has been around longer.  It has a double action only trigger on it, so it feels like the trigger on a revolver.  It also has no safety.  It's designed to replace snubby revolvers for concealed carry and be fired quickly in self defense at close to moderate ranges. 

I don't find the trigger to be much different than most of my short barreled revolvers.  It can be fired quite accurately when it is intentionally aimed at 10 yards or so, once you get to know where the hammer drops on the trigger squeeze.  I never considered putting a laser on it though.  I didn't even know they made one small enough for the gun.

I had one last year. Trigger was a normal double action trigger. I didn't like the sights or the fact that it doesn't stay open on the last shot. I sold it and bought the S&W Bodyguard .380. Same size, better sights, better made and the only gun with the integraded laser. I love it. Those lasers aren't designed to see in daylight outdoors.