Leather Preservative and Protection

A product endorsement for anything made of leather. I just dug up out of mothballs an old Roy's Pancake holster I purchased 40 years ago, it is a perfect fit for a new revolver I just purchased. The holster is in remarkable condition for it's age, no cracks or fading, still soft and supple where need be and almost looks as new as the day I bought it. I attribute it's fine condition to using a leather preservative product from a company called Obenauf's. This stuff really works well on anything made of leather, I use it on all my leather work and hunting boots, belts, holsters and even on a leather coat. My 50 year old Wilson A2000 baseball glove could still be in a game as good as ever even though I can not. It keeps my leather hunting boots looking good and importantly water resistant. Bottom line if you invest in leather gear of any type this Obenauf's product will really let you get your money's worth from your purchases keeping your stuff in fine condition and surely extending it's life.

Al

2018-02-23_071916.png

• Like 1