rifles are sighted in

good goin' so important to sight in. I was @ the show in harrisburg and was talking to an outfitter/guide from alberta, his #1 complaint is guys not sighting in and not shooting enough to be proficient enough to shoot and bragging about what a great shot they are.My friend god rest his soul [ he was 86 he died in june] a few years ago i took him to the range out on the island[long island that is] and he says all the way out i could hit a cigarette pack @ 100 yrs . Well he gets on the bench and wasnt even on paper. It took 2 boxes of ammo to get him sighted in. I told him 20 yrs ago you may have hit a cigarette pack but not now.He was a original bow hunter from the 50's i told him clint ,would you bow hunt with out shooting your bow constantly and he says no way. The gun sits there it doesnt change but we do our eyes and even our hand /eye coordination does  and even putting on a few pounds changes things alot.

• Like 3