Perception Pescador Pro Kayak

Dinsdale

The only way I can offer advice, is that I have a Perception brand kayak. I have had it since new, for about 10 yrs now, nothing has broke, or deformed, although I keep it stored indoors.  If its that good of a price,  you should realistically always be able to sell it for close to your purchase price. 

Definitely,  and entry level brand, in my honest opinion. 

Edited by Bionic

Ya; I have a Perception down river/white water boat......actually its a Dagger made at the merger and design was rebranded Perception in subsequent years.....

Anyway its bomb proof and fast.

Buddy won a national race in it in class 4 water.

But it fishes terrible and I'm going to sell it for something I can use a little more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thats cool.  

I wasn't bashing the brand by no means.  My kayak is like a cruise ship,  slow as can be, but built well.  

Just giving input,  that I can give...

Its all good.

Seat seems pretty good, but its a separate frame so it can be adjusted, thought maybe someone had one and tried it out.

6 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Its all good.

Seat seems pretty good, but its a separate frame so it can be adjusted, thought maybe someone had one and tried it out.

I really don't think you can go wrong if the price is that good.  Seems like canoes, and kayaks drop to a specific price, and don't go much lower.