2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

This game
Is nuts.

Nunez (if not hurt) should have scored on Leon’s double. Xman grounds out 1 for past home plate lol. Wtf.

When Nunez was hurt I was wondering who would play third base? We got nobody left. Already playing Vasquez at first base and he’s never played there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh.  Good game, but  a loss.  Could make for a big momentum shift.  Bunch of uncharacteristic stuff, like the E from Kinsler and the 1-4 hitters going 0 for 28!  Credit to the Dodgers.  Evoldi is a beast.

Hope they start Erod, not Pomeranz.  One upside the impending monsoon: I can take a nap and get ready for the game tonight.

Ugh.  Good game, but  a loss.  Could make for a big momentum shift.  Bunch of uncharacteristic stuff, like the E from Kinsler and the 1-4 hitters going 0 for 28!  Credit to the Dodgers.  Evoldi is a beast.
Hope they start Erod, not Pomeranz.  One upside the impending monsoon: I can take a nap and get ready for the game tonight.

Yea I’m very nervous going forward. Would have been better to pitch Pomeranz and lose in 10 innings last night.

Betts needs to do something offensively. He’s killing us. We need to jump on Hill early tonight. Our whole rotation is thrown off now. I guess Eovaldi is done till game 7?

Erod can go play with Machado on the team that doesn't hustle.  I don't want him on my team.

Yup. Pathetic.

Both teams look exhausted.

This is brutal to watch. Last 22 innings, 5 total
Runs between both teams