grampy

2018 Baseball Thread

Got a great game on tap tonight, with the Red Sox at the Yankees! Some bad blood between these two powerhouses, during their last matchup in Boston. Should be a great series, to see who leads the AL east, when it's over!

And look for Biz on the big screen, as he will be there, with beer in hand!!!  I think he will be in the Judge's Chamber, in RF. Cheering on his hero!!!................hehehe

Let's Go Yankees!!!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

Got a great game on tap tonight, with the Red Sox at the Yankees! Some bad blood between these two powerhouses, during their last matchup in Boston. Should be a great series, to see who leads the AL east, when it's over!
 And look for Biz on the big screen, as he will be there, with beer in hand!!!  I think he will be in the Judge's Chamber, in RF. Cheering on his hero!!!................hehehe
Let's Go Yankees!!!

Left field foul pole in 200 level actually. Had a chance to sit in a luxury suite with free food and wine but the guy only had 1 free ticket for me, so I’d rather sit in regular seats and get rowdy with my other friends.

I’ll be at Stan’s Sports Bar at 545pm in Pedroia Jersey if anyone else is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Bombers gonna be hard to beat!!!!

Yea. They are the best 2nd place team in baseball for sure.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea. They are the best 2nd place team in baseball for sure.

We well see who is in 2nd at the end of the week my friend...,

Red Sox will be. No surprise there. We just trying to make playoffs

We'll be looking for you!

1st pitch homer by Betts. I’ll catch it

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You'll be sitting in a good spot to catch one from AJ too!  Have fun at the game Biz!

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Red Sox will be. No surprise there. We just trying to make playoffs

That’s like saying only trying to make the cut at a major ( golf ) 

41 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Judges will be way over your head. Wave to it 

• Like 1

b8e93908a75f3f35559fa63ffc927d69.jpg

Pounding 16oz Tecate’s pregame. I guess this belongs in baseball thread, not beer

• Like 2

76b05b3cbaf68d5c06619d42c09018a2.jpg

Betts just missed homer. Wind blowing RF to LF.

f0a2f209046dd72c6f631c544fafe6f1.jpg

• Like 1

Price hurt scratched frommtomorow.

Pomeranz Hurt. Why is he still in?

a7cf03ce269255203686a181cd8955dc.jpg

• Like 2

0 walk

Gem For Severino

• Like 2

Betts ties it up. It ain't over till it's over! Good game!

Betts ties it up. It ain't over till it's over! Good game!

Stanton doesn’t know how to slide? Yanks sloppy tonight on both side of ball.

Can’t believe we are in this game still.

Thaaa Yankees win! Do just enough. 16 for last 17

The rivalry is back for sure. Old men fighting, I love it

• Haha 1

In your wildest imagination did you think the Yanks would catch the Sox after that 17-2 start...on May 8?!?! Unbelievable. Going to be a dogfight for five months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

In your wildest imagination did you think the Yanks would catch the Sox after that 17-2 start...on May 8?!?! Unbelievable. Going to be a dogfight for five months! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I did. Just like Sox made up 7 games last year like nothing. If Price is out long term, it may not be a dogfight but all we gotta do is get in the playoffs where I think with Sale and Porcello we could Make a run. We also have a former MVP and career .300 hitter coming back in Pedroia. Guy hit great last year with 1 hand and .318 in 2016. I’m confident when he comes back, he will be a huge boost offensively and defensively.

Separately, I’m very concerned that we cant get Betts on long term deal. He may end up getting a Harper-like deal. 2015-2018, Betts is much better overall according to WAR (I agree) and better defensively as well.

• Like 1

David Price = Carpal Tunnel

Porcello tonight!