SuperMag

Wireless Cam Issue

I've had a Bushnell Aggressor wireless trail cam new in the box for a while now and just recently got the chance to get it out and mess with it. I went out and bought a new 16gb HD SD card for it and set it up. During the set up you must enter your number and it locates your phone by GPS. After it locates the phone it takes a test image and sends it directly to the phone in about 30 seconds. That all works out great, but then when i switch it to live mode, it doesn't send photos or do anything. I pulled the SD card from the cam and stuck it in my computer and it is in fact taking pictures, but its not sending them to my phone. Anyone have a cam or had a similar issue?   

Is there a setting that it only allows the camera to operate during certain hours ?  I had a camera and that option was turned on by default.

I believe I've found the issue and hope to get it put out tomorrow night. I messed with some of the sensitivity settings and got it to send pictures to my phone from inside my house.