Sad Day for NYS!

No, Northern Europeans cover a wide range of races all hailing from different genetic haplo-groups. Your immature projections are wasted on me. Feel free to adopt the ridiculous leftist narrative however.

Hahaha I’m far from a leftist but nice try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Hahaha I’m far from a leftist but nice try

Not of the left perhaps, but certainly in the obtuse camp. I have time for nether . Both are equally detrimental to any future prospect for the nation. And when you start bandying about words like 'Aryan' (code for nazi), you certainly become a useful idiot for the left. 

Edited by The_Field_Ager

Not of the left perhaps, but certainly in the obtuse camp. I have time for nether . Bother are equally detrimental to any future prospect for the nation. And when you start bandying about words like 'Aryan' (code for nazi), you certainly become a useful idiot for the left. 

The fact that you said that America was better when immigration was limited to people of Northern Europe decent shows you are a racist ignorant dumb A$$ m0the( f0xer

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

The fact that you said that America was better when immigration was limited to people of Northern Europe decent shows you are a racist ignorant dumb A$$ m0the( f0xer

Blocked. And America was better, by every metric you care to name. Next you will be telling us the UN's bonanza 2040 plan of mass migration to Europe and North America is gonna be just peachy. 

Edited by The_Field_Ager

• 1 month later...
Considering how bad Cuomo is, and the horrors he's promised for his third term, election tampering is the only way I can believe he won.  I cannot believe that many people in this state actually voted for their own demise.  There aren't that many people on the public dole in the state. 
Clueless liberals and anti American Leftists should be the only votes he got, but do they outnumber the rest of us now?  I think it's time to look into the actual logistics of elections.  Can we trust the machines?  Are illegals voting?  Dead people?  People voting more than once?  Ballot stuffing?
The longer a person is in power, the easier it is to organize and control the corruption.  Either the system is as corrupt as Cuomo, or the majority of citizens in this state are idiots.
Funny you should mention this.... Tioga county was the last country to report.. Around 15000 votes cast... Cuomo lost.. Sounds reasonable for that area. However in the congressional race there were around 5500 votes, Tenny one but by too few votes to achieve total victory... my question is in that completely redneck county (no offense, I grew up there) 15k people voted but only 30% voted in the congressional race? Seems odd to me. The other part is The libertarian party needed a certain percentage of vote to guarantee a spot on the ballot for the next 4 years... sharp made it but by very few votes. He had so few votes I must be freinds with everyone that voted for him, even the Green party out voted him.... I do believe there are some things that should be looked into by outside resources and this may be one of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1