New to area

mudgarfish

I'm New to the Saratoga Springs area, Love to bow hunt, fish an just about anything outdoors. I've been looking for bow ranges, and a place to sight in my Black Powder rifle, any suggestion would be greatl.

Howdy neighbor, there is the Wilton gun club, 153 Edie Road, Gansevoort, NY 12831

Phone: 518584-8193

and, Kayaderosseras Fish & Game Club Inc, 706 Geyser Rd., Ballston Spa, NY 12020

and, The Sportsmen's Club of Clifton Park, 644 Englemore Rd., Clifton Park, NY 12065.

Phone: 518-371-9857

Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50ft 25yd 50yd 75yd), Outdoor Rifle (50yd 100yd 150yd 200yd), Muzzleloading, Trap, Archery

and, Dunham's Bay Fish & Game Club, 2080 Ridge Road Queensbury, New York 12804

Phone: 518-792-8821

Facilities include:Outdoor rifle (200yard) 50 bench under cover.

Personaly I have been to a couple of them for 3-d shoots but couldn't tell you which one is better than the other. I would try Wilton first as it is the closest. I shoot in the back yard with my bow and down the road in a field with the gun, there are other places too but I dont have the info on them, Fishcreek in Victory mills comes to mind.

Good luck and welcome to the area.

• 1 month later...