Comfort Zone 5ft. ladder kit / extention

Fantail

This fits the Deluxe 15' ladder stand from Gander currently on sale. Needed for a new spot. Even though the box says for 20" ladders od to od on these is actually 19 5/8". The extention has a theft deturrent. Available at Dicks Sporting goods 39$. Additional brace bar also included. It is not the Field & Stream model that looks identical. Just FYI thought this info would be usefull.

Not so much "theft" deterrent, but it will keep most people out of hunting your stand. It has knobs on the side of the railing that will allow you to remove the two middle steps. If you put this section toward the top of the ladder, someone "fit" could pull themselves up over this gap, but most of us......not so much!!

I pick them up when they are on sale cheap off-season. That extra 5 ft make those 15' ladder stands pretty lofty at 19' for dirt cheap. They can be a little hard to come by on sale since they don't stock huge numbers like they do the basic ladder stands (when they go on clearance).

I've found two so far and they're some of my favorite stand sets.