Temperature and Barometric Pressure

Team Hoyt

1 minute ago, Team Hoyt said:

I've seen a article before on when to hunt according to temp and pressure. I cant find the article I've seen so I'm seeing who's tried this out before. Is it ideal to hunt with the lines get close together or farther apart?

I've never paid attention much, but i seem to see more deer and catch more fish before AND after storms

1 minute ago, corydd7 said:

Close together is the theory. Weather underground has a simple chart that I use. Whitetail habitat solutions has a good YouTube video on the subject.

I downloaded the weather underground but the only thing I see is temperature and perception chance 

rising and falling pressure which occurs as a storm front comes and goes results in more movement is what I always heard.  Preference is generally toward higher pressure for movement though - 30 plus.  High pressure from north brings cooler weather which is optimal.  IE - hunt before and after high pressure front from north.  I hunt whenever I have time.

• Like 1