Pics From Tonight At The Farm

Geno C

A little good ribbing is what the season is all about I look forward to seeing some updated pics of Mr. Big!  I caution you as a mature buck hunter once you know you have a great buck in the area try to overcome the urge to constantly scout him. Just make the ocassional trip becuase believe me they notice your presence whether its after hours scent checks around a field or by following the lead of other deer that pegged you during scouting.  Many guys make the mistake of over scouting ground when the big deer are there without a doubt and then they wonder why they never see them during the season.  Good luck Geno I hope we see some hard horn pics in the fall.

A little good ribbing is what the season is all about I look forward to seeing some updated pics of Mr. Big!  I caution you as a mature buck hunter once you know you have a great buck in the area try to overcome the urge to constantly scout him. Just make the ocassional trip becuase believe me they notice your presence whether its after hours scent checks around a field or by following the lead of other deer that pegged you during scouting.  Many guys make the mistake of over scouting ground when the big deer are there without a doubt and then they wonder why they never see them during the season.  Good luck Geno I hope we see some hard horn pics in the fall.

oh i dont make my presence known when im in there and i do 2 back to back days and back out for a week or so... plus ive been decenting all my clothes and taking my decent showers before going in. i am trying to disturb as little as possible in hopes these deer dont change there pattern to much so i can hopefully get the drop on em come October. Plus i am heading over to the opposite side of the farm tonight. But thanks for the advise! i appreciate the look out.

i hope i can get one of these bruisers down on the ground come this fall.

Hey Steve and 33Canuck I know where to find Geno's farm, and for a small sum of money I will give it up.  8)

Jk Geno I wouldn't want you to have to get in line to hunt those deer!

thanks DW! lol

i wouldnt have to get in line... i dont release the good info  ;)

• 2 weeks later...