Pics From Tonight At The Farm

Geno C

Well i shot over to the farm shortly after work in hopes of seeing a deer i have been calling "Mr Big". I think it suits him considering i am estimating him at 140 - 145" already... I seem to be seeing him everytime i go out there and i always see him with a bachelor group of bucks. 2 or 3 of the deer are in the 120s and theres another buck i call brownie due to his rack being pretty dark, i am estimating him in the 130 - 135" area. Both are very beautiful bucks! tonight i saw around 15 - 20 deer in the food plot tonight. Im sorry for the very horrible pictures. For some reason i couldnt get myself and the camera to jive very well. I will be going back tomorrow night in hopes of getting some better pics. i am really dyeing to see Mr Big up close.

94859383.jpg

60098257.jpg

33020624.jpg

78998996.jpg

59523940.jpg

10748566.jpg

no trail cams are setup yet... i will have a few out this week.

the top 2 pics are used through my binos lol , all the pics look kind of funny the zoom factor really takes away from the pic quality and the lack of light. the one pic got cut off where you see the deer trotting off. you can see one of the smaller bucks in that pic but Mr Big was cut off, ill reload that pic. the pics of Brownie did not come out great but he was bedded about 40-50 yards fro Mr Big in the food plot. we will see what happens tonight.

going to try and get out there after work again and hopefully get the drop on them before they make there way out to the field. they beat me to it yesterday and i got there at 7, so... we will see. really want to get some trail cams out and see what else is running around. I will tell you, i really am excited going into this season, i am hoping Mr Bigs patterns dont change tomuch by Oct 1st because i plan on hanging a set right where i always see him and hopfully i can get the drop on him that day. Ive seen him on 2 different wind directions and he hangs on the same side of the field. Brownie is a goodlooking 3 - 3.5 year old at 130+ but i hope i can have a shot or even see mr big come Oct 1st.

Well i went back out tonight, i did see about 15 Deer before this huge front came in. The weather was getting ready to lay down a serious thinder storm. I did get a chance to sit for about an hour and 15 minutes. I saw 2 other bucks on the feild tonight that i have not seen before. Id say one was in the 120s and the other coming close to that. They picked me out while i was making my way in for the sit, i did not see them until they both had me picked lol. I did not see Mr Big nor brownie tonight but i was very suprised to see the 2 new bucks and also the regular bacholer group. I will say my cannon point and shoot is a POS and i can not take clear pics out to 75 yards and beyond. i will be picking up my brother Nikon D80 tomorrow and hopefully take a quick crash course from hmi on it before heading out to the farm again... He doesnt have his 105mm lense but he does have his 70mm lense which should be great for atleast 100 - 150 yards clear id say. inspite of the front tonight deer movement was great, i epceted to see a good amount of deer feeding right before this storm made its way through. hopefully i will have some nice shots from tomorrow night if i make it out there. I get so amped when i see Mr Big in the foodplot. He is just one of those deer that you know is something special and i keep thinking he has over a month to grow. Iam getting so excited just thinking of how the opener of bow season is going to pan out. If i do not see him tomorrow night i am going to back out for a week or so before heading out tothe foodplot again.

lol sure thing...

i  will prob be going out there tonight and put up a few trail cams and also scout out the other side of the farm.

We will see what happens, i know there are quite a few bruisers out there...

LOL you guys are too funny!

how about this, when i take him out of the heard ill call you 2 to come field dress him and load him up for me... lol  :P

thats alright mr big is bigger then him and i have a feeling if i go to the other side of the farm i might just see some other nice ones. i am trying to get my brother 105mm lens so i can get some nicer shots.

those comment made me crack up tho  :)