Gonna have to eat some crow...

WNYBuckHunter

If I had to replace any part of my arrow rest I wouldnt be owning that rest for very long.

Its still, the most simple full containment rest made. I get about a year out of a biscuit, then pop a new one on before the next season. They arent worn out when I replace them, if I waited until they truly wore out, I could probably get 2 years out of them. No mechanics to fail and very simple to tune and maintain.

what do you do with your old one you take out...want to send to a cheap old hunter ??? I have several bows that have them on the old style WB rest and maybe have been shooting them over 5 years now and never see any problem with the rest. Still seem to shoot as well as the first day I put them on the bow. I even have one bow has the old b lack style one that had the big hole for alum and it shoots carbon just great, less ware on feathers or vanes...

QAD Ultrarest HDX is the way to go if you have the money. Like everything else in this world, you get what you pay for. Its a good product.

I was just shooting spots on my bag target tonight with the WB, and was having no problem hitting them at 20 and 30 yards. The spots are just a bit smaller than tennis ball size with only a couple random fliers that were less than an inch away from them. Good enough for me. If I were to go with a dropaway, it would be the HDX.