Bow Upgrade

dbHunterNY

17 hours ago, chrisw said:

If you're like me you'll love the Realm X. I bought mine last winter to replace my RPM360. I shot the X better right off the bat than my 360 after owning it 4 years. I see myself keeping it for quite awhile.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

i've shot someone else's 360 when it first came out and didn't really care for it as a hunting bow. i shot it fine but it was an aggressive bow if you're having a bad day shooting wise. this X seems to be the specs i prefer. draw even on performance isn't bad, especially at 60lbs.

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Tunability is why I like this system, a simpleton like me can work on them. I do need to get a new press though unless @Jeremy K pulls a rabbit out of his hat for us and can modify my X-Press

what would you get? thought the Xpress was a good one. EZ-Press? I cheaped out and have had an Apple Archery press for a long time now.  design with the jackstand in the back. it's slow as a turd and can't fully relax a bow. switching setting to work on different bows is practically an art in itself. lol

22 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

what would you get? thought the Xpress was a good one. EZ-Press? I cheaped out and have had an Apple Archery press for a long time now.  design with the jackstand in the back. it's slow as a turd and can't fully relax a bow. switching setting to work on different bows is practically an art in itself. lol

The X-Press was the gold standard but you need modules to press modern split limb, beyond parallel bows and theyre impossible to find. Switching it is no picnic I have the settings written down for everybodys bow ever pressed on it lol. Id get an EZ-Green

https://lastchancearchery.com/shop-1/ez-green-press