Golden Eagle Evolution

Kevin

Are you looking for Cams or the Cam Modules ? If you need cam modules , I might be able to help .

all i need are the modules. somehow I dinged one up pretty good and the string slips. Right handed bow, 28" module in memory serves.

To all others, the company is gone and I've been looking for parts for a couple of years now. Just wanted to put it back together. Any help would be great.

all i need are the modules. somehow I dinged one up pretty good and the string slips. Right handed bow, 28" module in memory serves.

To all others, the company is gone and I've been looking for parts for a couple of years now. Just wanted to put it back together. Any help would be great.

What are the numbers on the Modules ? I believe you are talking about the modules that control the Draw Length . I would have to do some searching but I know I have some modules somwhere . I think there are numbers on the side , if memory serves me right ( which hasn't in a few years ) .

The modules don't have the draw length on them . Instead , they have a single digit # .

What are the numbers on the Modules ? I believe you are talking about the modules that control the Draw Length . I would have to do some searching but I know I have some modules somwhere . I think there are numbers on the side , if memory serves me right ( which hasn't in a few years ) .

The modules don't have the draw length on them . Instead , they have a single digit # .

Correct...I see a '4H'

What set do you want ? Do you know anyone at a bowshop that can tell you which to use . They control the draw length .

Understood. I can afford to shorten the draw, but I will have to find out which module that is. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah i found them for $36. Thanks, I also did some surfing and I think I actually need 3h to shorten the draw. Whats your opinion?

If the info I was given is correct , H3 would be 28" , H4 would be 29" , etc .. Each cam module changes the draw length by 1" .

• 1 month later...