Wicked Lights 3 color kill light etc.

https://allpredatorcalls.com/wicked-lights-a67ic-3-color-in-1-night-hunting-gun-light-kit-for-coyotes-foxes-bobcats-and-hogs/

I am selling this light but without batteries and charger (which can be bought from allpredatorcalls for $39).  Keeping a head lamp that uses the batteries.  This light is like new, works awesome and includes everything  listed except batteries and charger:

• 1 x A67iC 3 Color-In-1 Full Intensity Control Light with Patented Center Axis Rotary System
          Includes 3 center axis LED's in one light (1 x Green, 1 x Red, 1 x White) - see details below!
  • 2 x Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
  • 1 x 2-Position Smart Charger with A/C & DC Charge Adapter (NOT INCLUDED)
  • 1 x Quick Detach Adjustable Light Mount
  • 1 x 1" and 30mm Scope Mount with Picatinny Rail
  • 1 x Standard Intensity Control Rheostat Tail Cap
  • 1 x Coil Cord Intensity Control Rheostat Tail Cap
  • 1 x Rubberized Halo Shield
  • 1 x Premium Storage and Carry Case

Normally $249 and I will sell it for $140.  I note that it also makes a great tracking light come deer season.  Very bright and batteries last a very long time.

$140 - prefer local pick up or we split shipping.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Debated selling it.  Sometimes I think it’s worth holding on to in the event I had a problem with thermal. 

I think i'd hang on to it unless you're selling to fund something else. Just my .02 but extra hunting stuff always has a special place in a tote in my garage haha.

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Debated selling it.  Sometimes I think it’s worth holding on to in the event I had a problem with thermal. 

I would keep it honestly. If you have an issue with the thermal, you can set the rifle up with a regular scope and this light. Thats one of the reasons I bought the Wicked model with IR and red visible modes, so I can use the red light if my NV scope dies.