Checked the Trail Cam today

fasteddie

Not my property . It belongs to a friend who lets me hunt it and it is a swampy area . I have the camera about 10' high as I don't have a lock system that fits it . Had to carry a ladder in and out to pull the card . It's a Moultrie I-35 but has a flash range of 30 - 35 yards . My stand is about 20 yards off the trail . It's almost a 4 way intersection and the deer seem to stop there . I put some scent out to get them to stop .

Geno, Got this pic off the cam and the position of the ears reminded me of your 14 pt. I've not seen many mounts like that but i think it's going on my next big one. Looks good on the wall and in the wild don't it... Who did your mount for you if you don't mind me asking. Sorry eddie for the temporary side track on you post. Love the pics though..

post-1355-0-22155400-1317785619_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That's a great looking rack Dave . Too bad the more of that buck wasn't in the pic . It would look good on a calender .

When i got this picture, i found myself just thinking that God sure outdid himself when he created the Whitetail deer didn't he!!

• Like 1