Deer Decoy's

TEAZER

They're a bunch of work. Might not seem like it...but they are.

I usually use them for 2-3 hunts a season just to change gears. I rarely do it more than once a season on the same property. I only use a buck or a buck paried with a bedded doe. Usually use them last few days of October and first week or two of November.

I've found mornings are more productive for them...but it's also more difficult to set up at O'dark thirty.

Edited by phade

I do and they can be a blast...but rarely take the doe out now...it spooks other doe in the area....but the buck everything approaches...I have the bobbin head one but my first were Renzos....I sometimes use all three...or just the bobbin with a bobbin head turkey decoy...that set up has actually worked the best for me

I made a cover for mine to hide and secure head and tail from moving...and made a strap that goes around belly with a shoulder strap.....that way I can carry it in fully set up to eliminate noise...at camp I just cover and lay it on it's side at night...to hunt in the morning...can't do that here at home...I've caught guys wandering around with flash light and no recovery permission