Early Oct NZ Doe w/ bloodtrail

Fantail

Loved it man. I wish more people would do this, its fun to watch and thanks for sharing! You have to do the fake OH MY GOD THERE IT IS, start jumping, high fiving, spin in circles, etc (the oh yeah part wasn't enthusiastic enough), like on TV, just for giggles. Also some great tips for hunting newbies in the video for tracking.

BTW that's a big doe.

Great video, but one thing, you dont have to put the tag on the deer till you get it to your truck (or house if you are hunting near home or camp). Alot of people end up losing the tag on the drag out. I always fill the tag out and put it in my pocket or pack and then zip tie it onto the deer when I get to the truck.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I tried to point out some of the work involved. I swear following a bloodtrail pumps up the anticipation, almost like the moments before the shot. I mean we wait all year to do these things, it's awsome!

wdswtr my NZ lease is in the Williamstown area.

The poison ivy; funny thing I used to get that alot, seems my system just doesn't care anymore - or most likey when I'm working there I always wear long sleve, gloves, usually ;)