When is too soon to go back in?

NYbuck50

Called in late to work this morning, had to get out on the first really nice day of the season.. Thankfully the deer cooperated. Saw 9 deer before 8:30.. Including a nice 8 that i ended up snort weezing into range(didnt think that would work this early, but it got his interest.) Unfortunately, the 30 yard shot hit the one branch i was trying to avoid and i missed him clean. I'm planning on leaving that whole stand area alone until Saturday, to let things calm down, i dont want to drive him out of the area.. When would you hunt it? Tommorow? Or is Saturday about enough time?

My brother shot at a 6 point the first week, (Wensday), and Went to the same stand Thursday and saw him again walking the same trail with not a worry in the world. My brother didnt take the shot because he saw him at the last second and didnt have time to pull back before the deer was in open view to pull off a shot. It all depends on what you feel and if the deer have been pressured alot.