Used Bows.

sits in trees

i don't know if i'm allowed to mention another forum on this site but the other major Archery forum on the net has a classified ad section for used hunting bows and you would not believe the amount of quality used (some barely) bows being listed daily at a fraction of the original cost!! i mean 2 year old Matthews bows for 400 bucks!!!

i myself am in the market for an additional bow and think this might be the way to go.....

Alot of those guys just like to buy new stuff every year or two. I dont know how they all afford it lol. I bought a bow for my Fiance off of there, it was a same year shop demo, practically brand new, for half the cost of new. When I buy a new one, thats where Im looking. You cant beat the deals on there.

some archers just have to have a new one in there hands each year. So they sell them  on the e net. I have gotten some good buys, but also got screwed on two, one was a year old left over, that within 4 weeks of my shooting the limbs blew up. I had all kinds of problems getting the mfg to honor the warrenty. The other is a year old bow I just got, it has either a bad cam and cable problem. I got the bow as is and it sure is.

Bill

I have spent more money on bows than I have on guns .......not really . But ..... the last bow I got cost me $30 worth of raffle tickets .

Guys that are on another site that I frequent buy bows each year or every two years . At $600 to $900 plus more money for accessories , that's pretty pricy .